WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
FOR PRINTS We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total as follows:
|Cart Total From||To||Standard Shipping*||2-Day Shipping*||Overnight Shipping*||International Shipping Charge*|
* Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur additional charges. Please see our Crate and Freight shipping policies below for more information.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost. All additional Crate fees are included in the product total.
- Crate for MetalPrints over 30x40 to 40x60 $15.00 (required)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 40x60 $20.00 (required)
Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping,
We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact us with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
FOR ORIGINALS & LIMITED EDITIONS Shipping times range from 3-9 business days. Tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as available. Shipping for these items will be based on weight:
|Cart Weight||Ground Shipping||Expedited 2 Day Shipping|
|Up to 5LBs||$ 9.95||$19.95|
|5 - 10 LBs||$15.95||$29.95|
|15 LB +||$29.95||$49.95|
(Please note these are only examples and not actual shipping prices according to weight)
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON RETURNS/EXCHANGES/REFUNDS?
- I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your print(s), I will accept a return for exchange, reprint, or for a full refund, minus a $20 restock fee, provided the problem is communicated within five (5) days of the delivery date. Email me with a description of the problem and a picture and I will contact you to resolve the issue. All sales are considered final six (6) days after the delivery date. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do our utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact me with your order number for further instructions.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
If the order is cancelled prior to production, I will provide a full refund in store credit, or a full cash refund minus a $20 service fee. Once the order has been printed I cannot provide a refund, but I will provide the full amount in store credit if the cancellation request is made prior to shipping, and I am able to arrange for the prints to be redirected to my address. Please contact me immediately if you need to cancel your order.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A REFUND?
Processing a refund can take up to 7-10 business days.
HOW DO I RETURN MY PACKAGE?
For a refund or replacement, please contact me.
WHO TO CONTACT?
You can contact me any time.
Do you offer discounts for large Orders?
Yes! Please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 406.559.6800 to discuss your order.
Why are your photographs so expensive?
My fine art photographs are different from other photographs. They are individually processed and edited to reflect my style of art. They are then printed on musuem quality metal, canvas or paper.
what is encaustic photography art?
Encaustic is a process of using heat to apply a wax/resin finish to a photograph, giving it a very different artistic look. Only the finest artist-grade materials are used in my encaustic work. Each layer is meticulously laid and fused creating a unique, one-of-a-kind piece of art. Each piece comes with instructions on the care of your new encaustic wax artwork.
Please note: At this time, International shipping is NOT available on original art pieces.
HOW CAN I KEEP UP WITH YOUR NEW WORK?
I would love for you to be the first to know about any new work! An easy way to stay in the loop is by signing up for my newsletter! You can also follow me on my social media pages as I am constantly posting about new work!